Easy Cream Cheese Stuffed Peppers
I love those mini sweet peppers. I eat them raw and use on salads and also use as dippers for hummus. I also LOVE a recipe my husband used to make where he made this amazing cream cheese mixture and stuffed the mini peppers.
Well, one day I wanted some but did not have the energy to do much. It was a bad FTS day. SO, I invented my fast easy version. There are TWO ingredients! 1. Mini Sweet peppers
2. Chive and onion cream cheese.
They take about ten minutes to prep, hence the title! (they bake for 20 minutes though) That is IT! I buy whatever brand of cream cheese is on sale. Usually Great Value. (yes I am a bargain shopper) These peppers are always less than 3.00 a bag at Wal Mart.
- First pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the tops off the peppers. Variety has very few seeds so they are very east to work with!
- Then just slice them down the middle and scrape out any remaining seeds and lay them out of a cookie sheet that you have sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Now just open the cream cheese and get a knife and spread it into the peppers.
- Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes until the peppers are soft! Let them cool and serve! SO CRAZY EASY and yummy!